LOADING DOCK ASSISTANT
Seeking hard working individual with the ability to learn and handle new duties, and to efficiently execute many tasks at one time. Most work will be performed on loading dock and/or cold storage room.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside farm managers to complete wholesale orders and assure quality of produce.
- Receiving, washing and packing produce from the field.
- Operating pallet jacks, rotating produce in cold storage areas.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good physical health. Must be able to lift and move at least 50 lbs. and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have good hygiene and be food safety conscious.
- Must follow guidelines for our food safety program.
- Farm experience/produce knowledge helpful, but not required.
- 40 hours per week. This is a full time seasonal opening, with the possibility for year-round employment.