Do you like to work outdoors?
Ward's Berry Farm is now taking applications for energetic farm laborers with a passion for agriculture and food! This is a seasonal position which lasts from June through early November.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planting, cultivating and harvesting various fruit and vegetable crops.
- Mowing, tilling the soil, weeding, picking, cutting, cleaning, sorting, packing, processing, and handling harvested products.
- (If qualified) Driving a tractor and giving partially narrated hayride tours for school groups, birthday parties & other events at the farm.
- Working outdoors, under various weather conditions (hot, cold, wet, etc.).
All applicants must:
- Be friendly, outgoing and knowledgeable.
- Possess a positive, diligent work ethic.
- Be able to follow instructions from supervisor.
- Be well organized, efficient and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Maintain valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Be available to work early flexible hours, additional hours during peak times (weekends and holidays a must).
Previous experience preferred but not required; reliability is a must.
If you would like to join our team, please come by the farm, or
and fill out our employment application.
Please note on your application that you are applying for the FARM LABORER position.
For more information, please call 781-389-2349.
We look forward to hearing from you!