Photography At The Farm
Thanks to the tireless efforts of our staff, the fields and orchards at Ward’s Berry Farm are particularly beautiful, and so very photogenic! We are pleased that you share that opinion! Our many requests for photo shoots at the farm are granted, providing that you respect our rules.
In season, from June through October you will find a huge variety of stunning flowers, fruits and vegetables growing. We also have some beautifully landscaped gardens and common areas that are great photo opportunities!
April Peach & Cherry Blossoms
June – September PYO Flowers
July – August Blueberries
July – September Sunflowers
September – October Pumpkins
- One-hour photo permit: $50, One-year photo pass: $500
- Permits must be obtained 48 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- All permits/passes are non-refundable. One-hour permits can be canceled and/or rescheduled before the scheduled time.
PHOTO SHOOT RULES:
- Session may only be conducted between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Fields, trees, bushes, etc., must be treated with respect. Do not walk on plants or climb/hang/shake trees.
- Be aware that you may be sharing space with customers and staff of Ward’s PYO business. Please be respectful of all our customers and staff.
- Do not pick any fruit, vegetables, or flowers unless you have also purchased a PYO container.
- Use of drones is not permitted.
- Pets may not be a part of photo sessions. For health & safe
For special needs or to reschedule, please Contact Us.